ME@BU offers a multitude of graduate programs designed to provide a diversity of academic experiences. PhD and thesis based MS degrees provide matriculants the opportunity for study and research in a broad range of areas. Non-thesis MS degrees and the professional master’s degrees allow students to prepare for advanced technical careers and positions in technical project management, product development and design careers. LEAP enables those with non-engineering backgrounds to prepare and matriculate into our graduate programs.
Click on the programs below to learn more.
- MS in Mechanical Engineering (non-thesis and thesis options)
- MS in Manufacturing Engineering
- MEng in Mechanical Engineering
- MEng in Manufacturing Engineering
- Global Manufacturing
- Late Entry Accelerated Program (LEAP)
- Distance Learning
Graduate Program FAQs
Grad Admissions information can be found on the College of Engineering Graduate Programs website.