Students coming to Boston have several options for housing.

One of the options is an on campus graduate student apartment. This is a new apartment building located close to the Science Center and most MCBB laboratories. For further information on this dorm, please see the BU website at www.bu.edu/orpm.

Another option for housing is to apply for a resident assistant (RA) position in one of the undergraduate dorms. This allows you to have free housing and a meal plan. An RA is a considerable time commitment. If you are interested in this, please contact the department of housing

Two good websites for finding off-campus housing are www.bostonapartments.com and boston.craigslist.org. Both of these have listings for roommates and apartments. Many times, students choose to live with other students in the program. You can also email the academic administrator at greene@bu.edu, and she will forward your information to other interested parties.