BOSTON UNIVERSITY QUESTROM SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
THE QUESTROM MBA:
IT’S YOUR FUTURE. OWN IT.
A Boston University Questrom MBA is all about options—both inside and outside of the classroom. We empower you to tailor your MBA, to dare conventional thinking and take bold, smart risks to discover new possibilities. Our pioneering outlook is rooted in a real-world environment. With a multidisciplinary approach, groundbreaking research, and dynamic curriculum, we’re dedicated to the experience and the future you’re investing in. Are you ready to innovate?
DOWNLOAD A FACTSHEET
12 June, 2020 at 5:17 PM
Visit Back2BU for the latest updates and information on BU's response to COVID-19.
- DESIGN YOUR BU MBA
Customize your career path to align with your goals. Be as broad or as focused as you want.
- CHOOSE YOUR PACE
Complete a Full-Time MBA in just two years; or enjoy flexibility to speed up or slow down with our Part-Time MBA.
- GET THE CAREER SUPPORT YOU NEED
Whether you want to move up in your current organization or switch to an entirely new sector or job function, our career team is here to help.
- 100% ONLINE CONVENIENCE
Questrom partners with edX, a leading online learning platform, to seamlessly deliver an innovative MBA curriculum.
- A SCHEDULE YOU CAN MANAGE
Complete your Online MBA program part-time, in as little as 2 years.
- ACCESS TO ONLINE RESOURCES
You’ll be able to connect with a student success specialist, online career development coursework, and the BU online job board.
- The Questrom full-time MBA is ranked in the top 15% of all full-time US MBA programs by US News & World Report.
- Questrom ranked 12th on a recent list of the World’s Best Business Schools for Aspiring Business Women by CEOWORLD magazine.
- Three months following graduation, the 2018 Full-Time MBA class was 91% employed, with a base salary of $93,387.