Marsh Plaza Renovation Project
spacer
Marsh PlazaYesterdayTodayLive Plaza CamRestorationTimelineSpecificationsCommitteeruleCampaign ResultsDonorsRe-dedication Photo AlbumruleHome Page
 
The Physical and Spiritual Center of Boston University
 

Original dedication: 1949

Initial contribution: Class of 1994 gift

Campaign kickoff: September 1998

Groundbreaking: May 1999
   (after Commencement)

timeline graphic

Dedication: October 1999
   Homecoming weekend and
   50th anniversary of original dedication
 

  
 
rule

 
Alumni Relations   |   Boston University   |   marshplaza@bu.edu
27 July 2000