Help from the education librarian
Are you at the School of Education and just need a quick answer?
Drop in at our circulation desk or see the reference librarian in room B15 — no appointment necessary.
Are you off site, or do you need to more in-depth research assistance?
Please email or make an appointment with Dan Benedetti, our education librarian and the Head of the Pickering Library.
More Ways to Get Help
- Search or browse Ask a Librarian FAQs
- Contact a different subject specialist
- View Education Guides or Education Databases
- View Research Guides, Course Guides, & How-to Guides
- Call the Mugar Library Research Center at 617-353-2700
- Ready to submit your dissertation? Call Brendan McDermott at 617-353-9387 for a consultation.