WR150: Poetry and War
Subject headings for locating books in the Boston University Library Search include the following:
- War poetry
- World War, 1914-1918—Poetry
- War poetry history and criticism
- War poetry American history and criticism
- War poetry English history and criticism
- Whitman, Walt, 1819-1892
Once you have the call number and location, you can locate the books in the stacks.
See the location chart (available by the elevators and at the research center) to help you find the floor by call number range.
Floor maps are also available by all the elevators. Or take a virtual tour!
Mugar Reserves PR605 .M63 C36 2007 or online
Mugar Ref. X PS303 .G74 2006 (5 vols.)
When to use the eJournals locator
- If you have a citation for a journal article and need to locate the fulltext:
- Simply enter the Journal Name in the eJournals Locator and a list of databases will be displayed; but note the dates!
- Not available online? Follow the catalog link provided in the eJournals Locator to check availability of print issues.
- If not available at BU, try an interlibrary loan request or apply for a BLC card to borrow directly from a BLC library near you!
- Grammar and Citation Guides
- Bibme.org BibMe is a free automatic citation creator that supports MLA, APA, Chicago, and Turabian formatting. BibMe leverages external databases to quickly fill citation information for you. BibMe will then format the citation information and compile a bibliography according to the guidelines of the style manuals. BibMe also features a citation guide that provides students with the style manuals’ guidelines for citing references.
- RefWorks – a citation management tool for organizing your references and creating bibliographies
- Student Video on new library search box
Visit the Mugar Research Center (353-2700) for immediate, walk-in help:
|M-Th||9am – 9pm||(Hours may vary over Holidays and summer)|
|F||9am – 5pm|
|Sa||10am – 6pm|
|Su||12am – 8pm|