Systems engineering is highly interdisciplinary. Systems engineers build, analyze and manage systems. Systems can be electrical, mechanical, chemical, biological or business processes.
Resources for research in Systems Engineering are likewise highly interdisciplinary.
- COMPENDEX (all engineering disciplines) 1884+
- Engineering Village (combined search of the INSPEC and COMPENDEX databases)
- INSPEC (electrical engineering, computer & control and physics journals) 1896+
- IEEE Xplore Digital Library
The complete archive of IEEE publications: journals, ebooks and conferences.
- Web of Science
Medical and Biological
More Databases, ebooks & eJournals
ACM Digital Library (Association for Computing Machinery)
ENGnetBASE (engineering ebooks and handbooks)
SPIE Digital Library (SPIE, the international society for optics and photonics)
Systems Engineering Links
- Center for Information and Systems Engineering (CISE)
- More Affiliated Boston University Labs and Centers