Range of Reports and Descriptions within MRI+ Mediamark
Listed below are the various types of reports and target group reports with a description of their content which are available from MRI Plus-Mediamark Internet Reporter.
Media consumption by Head of household, homemaker/Principal Shopper, Household, Respondent and Spouse broken down by individual media, type of media and media quintiles.
Magazine Qualitative provides information such as number of days spent reading a particular magazine, ad interest/rating, etc.
Contains data on magazine readership, magazine 4-issue reach & frequency cumulative data.
Contains data on product usage. Product areas include:
Apparel/Accessories, Automotive, Automotive Aftermarket, Automotive Miscellaneous, Beverages, Candy/Sweets/Snacks, Electronics, Financial, Health & Beauty Aids, Home, Household Products — Baby/Children, Household Products — Food Products, Household Products — Non-Food Products, Household Products — Pets, Insurance, Leisure/Sports, Personal Care, Personal items, Shopping, Tobacco, Travel.
Contains media consumption by Head of household, homemaker/Principal Shopper, Household, Respondent, Spouse broken down by individual media, type of media and media quintiles.
Magazine Qualitative provides information on qualitative magazine measures such as where read or response to advertising in certain magazines, number of days spent reading a particular magazine, etc.
Magazine 4-issue reach & frequency cumulative
Business to Business
Contains data from purchase decision makers and executive in companies. Covers Electronics, Financial, Insurance and Travel.
Type of questions answered from this database includes:
- In the last 12 month how many business decision makers stayed in an Embassy Suites during a business trip.
- How many business decision makers personally own any U.S. Savings Bonds.
Upperdeck target reports estimate product usage & media profiles of the nations affluent by using national household income data from the upper most 10% or high test decile for this report.
MRI has further segmented this group in the following five lifestyle groups.
- Well feathered Nests: Households with at least one high income earner and child rend living at home.
- No Strings Attached: Households with at least one high income earner and no children living at home.
- Nanny’s in Charge: Households with two or more income earners and children present in the home.
- Two Careers: Two or more income earners with no children living at home.
- The Good Life: Households with employed persons.
Local Market: 10 Market Summary
- Los Angeles
- New York
- San Francisco
- Washington DC
According to Mediamark Local Market Reports estimate demographics, media usage, and consumer behavior for 10 major media markets representing 32 percent of the U.S. population. More than 1,600 product categories and 6,000 individual brands are covered for each media market. Local banking and financial institution, drug stores and pharmacies, shopping malls, department stores, and supermarkets are also reported.
Product areas included are: Apparel/accessories, Automotive, Automotive Aftermarket, Automotive Miscellaneous, Beverages, Candy/Sweets/Snacks, Electronics, Financial, Health & Beauty Aids, Home, Household products — baby/children, Household products — food products, household products —non-food products, household products — pets, Insurance, leisure/sports, personal care, personal items, shopping, tobacco, travel.
Local Market Report Media are: Top media quintiles, TV daypart cumes by station, Individual daily and Sunday newspaper readers, Cable TV audiences, Pay TV audiences, TV daypart averages by half-hour, Radio daypart cumes, Radio formats, and Ratio station audiences.
Teenmark Product & Demographics
Teenmark: contains data from respondents aged 12-17.
Product areas include: Apparel/Accessories, Automotive, Automotive-Miscellaneous, Beverages, Candy/Sweets/Snacks, Electronics, Financial, Health & Beauty Aids, Household Products – Food Products, Leisure/Sports, Personal Care, Personal Items, Shopping, Travel.
Demographic data is provided for both the survey respondent as well as the household.
In addition to accessing Mediamark Reporter from your home you can also
- Conduct a New Search:Search for publication titles by category (consumer or trade), obtain editorial calendars, editorial profiles, view publication information, create and add titles to a working list, and access publication Gateway pages for more information.
- Create & Run Pre-defined Reports:Using your title working list, create custom reports using up to 27 data elements and run pre-defined reports such as Circulation reports, Rate reports, Editorial reports, etc.You can also view Pocketpiece reports containing circulation and audience data for magazine, cable tv and cyberstats including Magazine Adspend, Cable TV Median Age/Income, All Media Adspend, etc.
- Cost Worksheet: View a cost comparison worksheet for titles in your working list including various ad sizes, number of insertions, time periods, etc.