Intellectual Property Research Portal
- Current Awareness
- General Research
- Law Journal Articles
- Find IP Filings
- Contact Us
U.S. Patents via
- Federal Trademarks [USPTO]
- Federal Trademarks [Lexis]
- Federal Trademarks (FED-TM) [Westlaw]
- Combined Federal and State Trademarks [Lexis]
- Combined State Trademarks (ST-TM) [Westlaw]
- Materials to aid in searching
U.S. Copyrights via
Ask a Reference Librarian
In Person: See a professional reference librarian during reference hours at the Fineman Reference desk located at the library entrance.
By Phone: The Reference Librarians may be reached by phone at 617-353-3151 during reference hours.
The following services are limited to BU School of Law Students:
By Email: students may submit an email reference request.
By Appointment: students may make an appointment for an individual research consultation.
Page maintained by reference staff
Last updated: May 2013