Executive LL.M. in International Business Law
A world-class international business law degree designed for today's international practitioner.
BU Law's Executive LL.M. in International Business Law program is a 20-credit blended learning graduate program that provides exposure to the core topics of international business practice. Highlights include:
Flexibility and customization
- Complete the program in less than one year or take up to four years to graduate.
- Fulfill your Boston or Budapest residencies in as little as one summer, or distribute your 2-week on-campus residencies over one year or several years; or complete one-third of the program entirely online.
- Continue working while studying, thereby minimizing professional, personal, and financial disruption to you and your employer.
A true executive experience
- Earn an internationally recognized international business law degree from one of America's top law schools.
- Learn from experts in the field, including members of BU Law's regular teaching faculty, consistently ranked among the very best in the U.S..
- Build upon your residential classroom experience with pre-session and post-session online learning created specifically for this program.
- Connect to the worldwide alumni network of practicing BU Law graduates.
The Lastest from our Blog
We invite you to schedule a personal information session with us, where we will take you through the program design and requirements. To schedule an information session, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.