Executive LL.M. in International Business Law
A world-class international business law degree designed for today's international practitioner.
BU Law's Executive LL.M. in International Business Law program is a 20-credit blended learning graduate program that provides exposure to the core topics of international business practice. Highlights include:
Flexibility and customization
- Complete the program in less than one year or take up to four years to graduate.
- Fulfill your Boston or Budapest residencies in as little as one summer, or distribute your 2-week on-campus residencies over one year or several years; or complete one-third of the program entirely online.
- Continue working while studying, thereby minimizing professional, personal, and financial disruption to you and your employer.
A true executive experience
- Earn an internationally recognized international business law degree from one of America's top law schools.
- Learn from experts in the field, including members of BU Law's regular teaching faculty, consistently ranked among the very best in the U.S..
- Build upon your residential classroom experience with pre-session and post-session online learning created specifically for this program.
- Connect to the worldwide alumni network of practicing BU Law graduates.
The Lastest from our Blog
We invite you to attend our Virtual Information Session to learn more about the Executive LL.M. program.
- May 7, 2014 at 11:00 am EST
To register for any of the sessions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org by the day before the session you wish to attend.