Boston University School of Law is a vibrant, interactive community where students find many opportunities to make tangible contributions to the field of law. The BU Law experience is unlike any other because you will be able to:
- Build the practical skills that attorneys rely on from day one by taking classes or pursuing a concentration in our highly respected Transactional Law Program.
- Gain the legal experience that employers want to see on your resume by participating in our top-ranked clinics, semester-in-practice and externship opportunities.
- Learn and work alongside the nation's best faculty, known for their scholarship and exceptional teaching.
- Take advantage of our faculty's experienced legal minds and co-author a scholarly paper.
- Take classes in the Sumner M. Redstone Building, new in Fall 2014, and the completely renovated law tower, opening Fall 2015.
- Live in the heart of Boston, a major hub for government, business, education and more—and a springboard to national (or international) opportunity.
- Study abroad in one of 17 programs in 14 locations across the globe.
- Focus your expertise in one of five LL.M. programs, 17 dual degrees or more than 20 diverse areas of study.
- Fast-track to earning both a JD and MBA in Law and Management or a JD and LLM in Banking & Financial Law or Taxation in three years through our accelerated six-semester enrollment options.
- Get involved in one of six law journals, more than 30 student interest groups, and one of the most active Public Interest Programs in the country.
Don't just take our word for it. Find out for yourself:
|Our student bloggers talk Boston >> Read||"Singing Prof" Mark Pettit's Contracts class >> Watch||Human Trafficking Clinic takes on modern-day slavery >> Watch||Gabriela Gonzales ('12) built her dream career in health law. >> Read|