Professional Development Advising and Resources
The Office of Graduate and International Programs staff includes a full-time professional development advisor who works exclusively with LL.M students. The advisor is committed to supporting current LL.M. students and alumni as they design job searches and prepare themselves for work in international and domestic legal communities.
A variety of tailored programs and job search activities are offered for LL.M. students, including:
- workshops on job searches
- resume and cover letter drafting
- networking and interview skills
- mock interview and resume clinics
- career related panels and speakers from specialized areas of practice
LL.M. students and alumni also have access to an extensive career resources library, located in the BU Law Career Development & Public Service Office, and to the law school’s online job posting database.