Executive LL.M. in International Business Law
A world-class degree designed for today’s international practitioner.
BU Law’s Executive LL.M. in International Business Law program is a 20-credit blended learning graduate program that provides exposure to the core topics of international business practice. Highlights include:
Flexibility and customization
- Complete the program in less than one calendar year or take up to five years to graduate.
- Fulfill your Boston residencies in as little as one 6-week summer session, or distribute your 2-week on-campus modules over one year or several years.
- Continue working while studying, thereby minimizing professional, personal, and financial disruption to you and your employer.
A true executive experience
- Earn an internationally recognized LL.M. degree from one of America's leading law schools
- Learn from experts in the field, including members of BU Law’s regular teaching faculty, consistently ranked among the best in America.
- Build upon your residential classroom experience with pre-session and post-session online learning created specifically for this program.
- Connect to the worldwide alumni network of practicing BU Law graduates.