Michael J. Kendall
Boston University School of Law
J.D., magna cum laude, 1993
- Dual Degree Program: J.D./M.B.A. in Law and Management
- Edward F. Hennessey Distinguished Scholar
- G. Joseph Tauro Scholar
- American Jurisprudence Award
- Editor, Annual Review of Banking Law
Boston University School of Management
Goodwin Procter LLP
- Represent leading private equity and venture capital firms in leveraged recapitalizations, buyouts, minority investments and early-stage venture capital transactions.
- Represent early stage and growth companies in a variety of industries, including technology, healthcare, financial services and consumer products.
- Public and private mergers and acquisitions, initial public offerings and other public securities transactions, strategic counsel and equity and executive compensation programs for senior management.
Kendall, Michael and John LeClaire, Hovey Kemp and AJ Weidhaas (2008), "Scraping By," Mergers & Acquisitions – The Dealmaker's Journal.
Kendall, Michael and John LeClaire and Kingsley Taft (2005), "WatchMark Ruling Clarifies Pay-To-Play," Venture Capital Journal.
Kendall, Michael and John LeClaire (2004), "Keeping the Money Safe," Venture Capital Journal.
Kendall, Michael and John LeClaire (2002), "The Benchmark Case and the Limits of Preferred Stock Protections," Venture Capital Journal.
Admitted to the bar of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts. Member of the American, Massachusetts and Boston Bar Associations.