Stephen M. Donweber
Villanova University School of Law
J.D., cum laude, 1993
Rutgers University School of Communication, Information, and Library Studies
Boston University School of Law, Boston, MA
Senior Legal Information and Educational Technology Librarian (2006-present)
Reference and Electronic Services Librarian (2005 - 2006)
Shepherd, Finkelman, Miller & Shah, LLC, Media, PA
Of Counsel (2003 – Present)
University of Pennsylvania, Van Pelt Library, Philadelphia, PA
Reference Librarian Intern (2004 - 2005)
Saul Ewing LLP, Philadelphia, PA
Commercial Litigation Attorney (1992 - 2003)
- Licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
- Member, American and Pennsylvania Bar Associations.
- Member, American Association of Law Librarians, Law Librarians of New England, and American Library Association.
- Member, Citation Formats Committee, American Association of Law Librarians.
- Member, Reference and Instructional Services Special Interest Section, AALL.
- Member, Government Documents Special Interest Section, AALL.