The Office of Career Development & Public Service (CDO) at BU Law offers a wide range of recruitment opportunities for employers of all types. The BU Law CDO hosts an extensive on-campus program and cooperates with other peer schools to offer off-campus interview programs in locations across the country. We also provide a free online service to employers who would like to post job listings for current students and/or BU Law graduates.
On behalf of the Office of Career Development Office & Public Service and the entire School of Law community, we look forward to working with you and assisting you in your recruitment efforts. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office at 617.353.3141 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the BU Law formula for success?
- Highly qualified and accomplished students from the best undergraduate schools in the country
- Faculty consistently ranked at or near the top of Princeton Review's "Best Professors" list
- Student faculty ratio of 12:1
- Writing and practical skills infused within a highly diverse curriculum
- In-depth Transactional Law Program that gives students first-rate training in essential skills for the commercial lawyer, such as drafting, structuring and negotiating agreements
- 21 foreign study opportunities preparing students to practice in a global economy
- More than 20,000 alumni in major law firms, corporations, financial institutions, government agencies, the judiciary, legislatures and nonprofit organizations