2018-2019 Textbook Information
Information regarding required texts will be available through the Barnes & Noble at Boston University website. Students are not required to purchase texts through Barnes & Noble at Boston University. When purchasing texts through another vendor be sure to purchase the correct edition; to allow sufficient time for delivery; and to familiarize yourself with the return policies of the vendor. Please note that Barnes & Noble at Boston University is an independent entity and cannot accept returns from other Barnes & Noble sources.
To view your texts
- Have your course confirmation or schedule with course numbers from the Student Link available.
- Visit the Barnes & Noble at Boston University site.
- Enter the semester—“FALL 2018 ONCAMPUS” for fall OR “Spring 2019 ONCAMPUS” for spring.
- Select LAW JD as the department. For Banking and Financial Law texts, select LAW BK. For Graduate Tax texts, select LAW TX.
- Select the course number and applicable section.
- Add the course.
- These steps may be repeated to add multiple courses before you select “View Your Textbook List”
- Note: Some courses use materials not available at Barnes & Noble at BU. See the Banking and Financial Law and Graduate Tax Programs resource pages for complete booklists.
Textbooks for the School of Law are available on the 5th Floor of the Barnes & Noble at Boston University. Barnes & Noble at Boston University is located in the heart of Kenmore Square, directly under the CITGO Sign, at 660 Beacon Street. You can take the Green Line (B, C or D trolley) to Kenmore Square. There is also 90 minute validated parking on Deerfield Street available with a $5 minimum purchase.
Barnes & Noble is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and on Sunday from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.