Semester Option: Fall or Spring
Language: English or Spanish
One of Spain’s top law faculties, ICADE is internationally known for its rich tradition of teaching, robust student involvement on campus and location in the heart of the political and economic life of Spain. ICADE is one of Europe’s most acclaimed business-oriented law schools. Whether through a single term or a full-year of master-level courses, BU students get exposed to a range of key issues that Spanish, European and global enterprises face in cross-border transactions.
BU Law students fluent in Spanish will have the opportunity to choose from a wide array of courses in areas such as private law, public international law, information technology and communications law, and law and management and business administration. Students who prefer to receive instruction in English may enroll in master’s level courses offered through the International & European Business Law program.
Fall or Spring semester, Spanish and/or English language; 3Ls and English language participants must study in the fall
- ICADE website
- Information Package and Disclosures 2018-2019
- Fact Sheet ICADE
- 2017-2018 COURSES IN ENGLISH FOR EXCHANGE STUDENTS
- 2017-2018 Asignaturas en la Facultad de Derecho
- Full Year LLM Information Package and Disclosures
- BU Madrid Office (Although this website is for BU undergraduates studying in Madrid, there are a number of useful resources here)
- How to Apply
- Student Reports – Madrid