|FALL & SPRING 2018-2019 LOAN FORMS|
|2018-2019 Federal Direct Unsubsidized Stafford Loan Request Form
2018-2019 Federal Direct Graduate PLUS Loan Request Form (available in early summer)
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) — BU school code is 002130
- FSA ID — Required to submit and access information on Federal Student Aid websites
- National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) — Student federal loan borrowing history
- Master Promissory Note
- Entrance Counseling
|SUMMER 2018 FORMS|
Note: Please closely read the fact sheet and application instructions included for both loans.
The Stafford Loan annual borrowing limit is $20,500. In most cases Summer borrowing will reduce Fall/Spring Academic Year Stafford eligibility.
No. 1 under “How Do I Apply” on the Stafford Fact Sheet explains which FAFSA to file/use for Summer 2018.
Students must complete separate promissory notes and Entrance Counseling for the Stafford and Grad PLUS Loans. The Master Promissory Note and Entrance Counseling only need to be completed one time during a student’s program of study at BU Law.
BU Forms and Resources
- Student Budget Adjustments – Request an increase to your student budget
- Continuing Financial Aid Data Form
- Fall/Spring Federal Work-Study Application
- Federal Financial Aid Credit Authorization Form — Allows BU to keep federal funds to cover BU medical insurance
- Student Non-Filing Statement— To be submitted only if student will NOT be filing a federal tax return
- Parent Non-Filing Statement — To be submitted only if parent(s) will NOT be filing a federal tax return
- Financial Planning
- Waive Medical Insurance
- Waive Sports Pass
- BU Yellow Ribbon Application