To gain access the CDO website, you will need to enter a username and password. Alumni usernames and passwords are as follows:
- Alumni Graduating 2010-Present: Your BU email address (i.e., email@example.com) and password.
- If you have forgotten your password,
- Visit bu.edu/login; and
- Click “Forgot Login or Password.”
- You will be told that you need to visit a campus IT office to complete the reset process. You do not need to do this. Rather, you will need to either:
- email a photo of your BU ID to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- fax a copy of a government issued ID to 617-353-6833.
- Please include in your email or fax: your name; UID number (omit this if you no longer have it); and note that it is for a password reset.
- All Other Alumni: Your Alumni Online Community email address (i.e., email@example.com) and password.
- If you do not have an Alumni Online Community account, you can set an account up at: https://weblogin.bu.edu/webnew/alumnew.
- If you have forgotten your password to your existing Alumni Online Community account, visit: https://weblogin.bu.edu/webnew/alumforgotpw.
To view current job postings, please click here to log in to Symplicity, our online job database. Symplicity requires a separate username and password; the username is usually the email that you used while still a student at BU Law. If you need your password reset or to change your email, please contact the CDO at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-353-3141.
If you’d like to make an appointment for alumni advising with the CDO advisors, please make an appointment in Symplicity. To do so, you will see “Request a Counseling Appointment” link under “SHORTCUTS” on the right hand side of the Home screen. From there, follow the prompts to schedule an appointment.
If you have any questions, please contact the CDO at email@example.com or 617-353-3141.