Enrollment Verification Letters

Enrollment verification letters may be requested from the Registrar's Office in most instances. The Registrar will also complete loan deferral forms and verification forms for insurance purposes. Letters of good standing for transferring to or attending other institutions are provided by the Associate Dean for Student Affairs.

Students may contact the Registrar's Office with questions regarding enrollment verification.