Students first must apply to, and be accepted by, the School of Law before they will be considered for admission to the master's program in preservation studies. Students then apply separately to the Graduate School during their first year of law school, in accordance with the Graduate School's deadlines. The LSAT may be substituted for the GRE. The Graduate School requires:
- LSAT score (in lieu of GRE)
- Non-refundable application fee, payable to Boston University
- Personal statement and GRS application cover sheets
- Two letters of recommendation (may use copies of law school recommendations)
- Transcripts (may use copies of transcripts that were submitted to the Law School)
- GRS application deadline: February 1
For further information, please contact: Admissions, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, 617/353-2696.