Pappas Law Library Computing Resources
Research Instructional Classrooms
The Pappas Law Library offers two computer classrooms in rooms
- Redstone Building Room 335
- Redstone Building Room 336
Common Area Computers
- Redstone Building Room 325
- Redstone Building Pappas Library Reading Room on 2nd floor
These computers provide BU Law students with current versions of the following software:
- Microsoft Office with Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Lexis-Nexis and Westlaw for Law research
- Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari for internet and webmail capabilities.
Students must supply their BU login name and Kerberos password to access any computer in Law Library spaces.
Public-access kiosks are available during normal Library opening hours.