Celebrate Your Alumni Reunion with a Gift.
The celebration of reunion is an opportunity to make BU School of Law a philanthropic priority. Many alumni choose to give back because BU Law helped make them who they are today. Whether you are making your very first gift, or giving beyond your regular annual contribution, your reunion gift will have an immediate impact on BU Law students and the life of the School.
Reunion Giving constitutes a gift, pledge, or matching gift in any amount made to any area of the School during the calendar year of your reunion.
Each reunion class sets a Reunion Giving goal; to see your goal, and list of classmates who have participated, visit your class page. With your help, your class can leave a lasting legacy at BU Law.
Below is a list of funds at BU Law that many alumni choose to support:
- School of Law Fund (unrestricted funding used by Dean O’Rourke to meet critical needs)
- Clinical Programs Fund
- Public Interest Project Fund (used to provide summer stipends to students working in public interest)
- Law School Scholarships Fund
- Public Interest Post-Graduate Fellowship Fund (used to provide awards to post-graduate students pursuing careers in public interest)
- Law School Dean’s Fund (used to support diversity programming at BU Law)
- Graduate Tax Program Fund
- ELLM Program Fund
This list is not inclusive of all funds at BU Law; for additional information on areas of support, please contact Caroline Kernan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on ways to make your reunion gift, visit our charitable gifts page.