The Law Alumni Association is headed by an Executive Committee based in Boston which has seven standing subcommittees (see below). For more information on getting involved with the Executive Committee, please contact the Esdaile Alumni Center at email@example.com.
The officers of the Executive Committee for 2014-2015
President Christopher D. Strang ('05) President Elect Rebecca A. Galeota ('99) Vice Presidents Allyson H. Cohen ('90) Denzil D. McKenzie ('76) Francis C. Morrissey ('94) Kenneth E. Rubinstein ('98) Treasurer Russell Jay Stein ('04, '05) Recording Secretary Jamie M. Charles ('09) Corresponding Secretary Kimberly C. Collins ('99) Parliamentarian Jonathan Anderman ('09)
Subcommittees of the Executive Committee
- Programming Committee: Works to plan and run alumni events
- Student Relations Committee: Works with student representatives to help the current students and to develop student relations initiatives including the 1L mentoring program
- Development Committee: Assists the Esdaile Alumni Center with fundraising efforts, including participation in phone-a-thons and alumni solicitations
- Awards Committee: Assists the Esdaile Alumni Center in promoting and publicizing awards
- Nominating Committee: Works with the Esdaile Alumni Center to assist with award nominations and Executive Committee nominations
- Regional Chapter Committee: Shares best practices and event/program ideas between regional chapter chairs and continues to recruit and cultivate regional alumni to participate in regional chapter committee(s)
- Board Mentoring Committee: Provides mentorship and coaching to new Executive Committee members and standing committee co-chairs. Also provides opportunities for small group networking outside of Executive Committee meetings.