Young Alumni Council - Get Involved!
The YAC needs your help! With a variety of committees, there is something for everyone no matter where your interests lie. If you would like to get involved and meet new people, make new contacts and help the YAC grow, please look at the list below, decide which committee you would like to serve on and e-mail Sara Dacey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Committees (in each region):
- Student Relations: Help foster the relationships between current BU Law students and regional alumni
- Marketing/Promotions: Spread the word about the YAC and promote events to your fellow alumni through personal outreach and social media
- Professional Development: Plan events such as panels, roundtable discussions and speaker events
- Public Interest : Support BU Law's Public Interest Project, oversee the PIP/YAC Challenge and plan community service events
- Social : Plan social events such as happy hours and/or the alumni holiday party