Student Affairs Office: Supporting your Success
The law school experience is exciting, challenging and, at times, difficult. The Student Affairs staff is committed to helping students succeed at every step—from orientation through graduation. We offer a combination of programming that supports and enhances your professional preparation, community-building events, and one-on-one guidance.
What we do
- Provide “Academic Enhancement” workshops that address common issues of law school life and offer tangible changes you can make outside the classroom to improve your class work, study habits, and overall well-being during law school.
- Host first-year Orientation
- Provide advice, support, and programming for diverse students
- Organize student advisor program
- Provide counseling & disability resources and referrals
- Provide support for student organizations
- Communicate BU Law news and event
Office Telephone: 617-358-1800