Focus on Careers and Community
In addition to attending LLM Professional Development events and social activities for students in all graduate programs, Tax LLM students can also take advantage of tailored tax and estate planning programs and recruiting events. The Graduate Tax Program offers the following professional opportunities every year:
- on and off-campus recruiting events with all of the “Big 4;”
- proprietary job postings;
- tax careers luncheon;
- lecture series on cutting edge issues;
- advising events with Tax LLM alumni;
- visits to observe proceedings in the U.S. Tax Court;
- skills workshops on tax research databases and Excel;
- annual elite Tax LLM job fair; and
- Boston Bar Association membership.
Our social events include Boston team sporting events, pub nights and a spring reception at a local restaurant. Online students are included in all event invites and many make at least one trip to Boston during their studies. We also do some major celebrating at our graduation weekend events.