BU Law offers the following single-semester study abroad opportunities. All programs are taught in English.
- Beijing, China – Tsinghua University
Participate in Tsinghua’s LLM in Chinese Law Program, the first of its kind in mainland China.
- Frankfurt, Germany – Insitute for Law and Finance (ILF)
If you’re interested in global finance and capital markets, you can study abroad at one of Europe’s leading institutions for financial law studies.
- Geneva, Switzerland – Graduate Institute of International & Developmental Studies
Study international human rights and humanitarian law at the University of Geneva, in a city where some of the most important advancements in international law for humanitarian concerns originated.
- Hong Kong, China – University of Hong Kong
At one of Times Higher Education’s top 50 universities in the world, study the laws and legal institutions of one of the global economy’s most vital and dynamic regions—Asia and the Pacific Rim.
- Leiden, Netherlands – Leiden University
Study at one of Europe’s most highly acclaimed international universities, world renowned for comparative and international law subjects.
- Madrid, Spain – Universidad Pontificia Comillas
Enroll in master’s-level courses in the International and European Business Law program.
- Oxford, England – Oxford University
Learn international and comparative law in one-on-one tutorials taught by Oxford dons at one of the world’s great academic institutions.
- Paris, France – HEC Paris
Study business and management training and topics relevant to running international commercial enterprises at one of the world’s leading business schools.
- Republic of Singapore – National University of Singapore
At one of the top 30 universities in the world, according to Times Higher Education, choose from a wide array of courses, including International and Comparative Law, Intellectual Property, Corporate & Commercial Law, and the laws of Asian and Southeast Asian countries.
- Tel Aviv, Israel – Tel Aviv University
Study international and comparative law topics, including courses in Israeli law and politics and Jewish law at the largest and one of the most acclaimed law schools in Israel.
- Hamburg, Germany – Bucerius Law School
*We will not be accepting any study abroad applications to the Bucerius Law School for the 2016-2017 academic year.*