BU Law offers the following JD/LLM degree programs with top universities in Asia and Europe:
- JD/LLM in Asian Legal Studies – National University of Singapore
Study the laws, legal systems, institutions, and traditions of South, Southeast, and East Asia, and their impact on particular areas of law (e.g., commercial law, constitutional law, international law) in Asia.
- JD/LLM in Chinese Law – Tsinghua University, Beijing
After completing a semester at Tsinghua as a BU Law student, you can return after graduation for a second semester to earn an LLM degree in Chinese Law.
- JD/LLM in European Law – Université Panthéon-Assas (Paris II)
Spend your entire third year of law school in Paris and graduate with a JD from BU Law and an LLM from Paris II, a school renowned for its excellence in international and comparative law.
- JD/LLM in Finance – Institute for Law and Finance (ILF), Frankfurt
Take specialized courses that address the economic, transactional, and regulatory aspects of the global financial service industry and participate in six- to eight-week internships at prominent financial institutions in Germany.
- JD/LLM in International & European Business Law – ICADE, Madrid
Learn about the regulations governing international business and the internal European Union market at a law school renowned in Spain and Europe for its commercial law strengths.