Forms and Documents

You may find the following forms useful to you during your time at KHC. If you have any questions about how to use these forms, please contact your KHC academic advisor. All forms should be returned to the KHC offices and should not be brought to your home school or college.

KHC/CAS HC 301 HC 302 Petition

Overload Fee-Waiver

Sophomore Study Abroad Petition

Keystone Project Advisers Form

KHC Honor Code


To fill out an Absence Request Form for a co-curricular event, please click here.