Frequently Asked Questions

If I am accepted in Kilachand Honors College, but decide that the program will not work with my major program or future plans, can I decline enrollment in Kilachand Honors College but still attend BU?

Yes. If you are accepted to BU and the Kilachand Honors College, you are allowed to decline Kilachand Honors College enrollment but still attend BU.