Frequently Asked Questions

I am no longer interested in my major. Can I transfer to another school or college within BU if I am in Kilachand Honors College?

Certainly. Your Kilachand Honors College academic adviser can help to facilitate a meeting between you and the intra-University transfer advisers at your current and new school or college as well as help you to understand the integration of your new requirements with those of Kilachand Honors College.