Frequently Asked Questions

Can I use my AP credits or courses I have taken at other colleges to fulfill Kilachand Honors College requirements?

No. All Kilachand Honors College coursework must be completed within the Kilachand Honors College. There is no exception to this rule. However, AP credit can still be used to fulfill general education, liberal arts, and/or major requirements at your home school or college. Kilachand Honors College students in pre-health programs should consult with the Pre-Professional Advising Office regarding use of AP credit.