Kilachand Academic Advising
Kilachand’s Advising Mission
Advising at Kilachand is a collaborative process of intellectual exploration that establishes a network between Kilachand, our students’ home schools and colleges, and the many resources of Boston University. We hope that students will visit us familiar with their requirements, allowing us to use our time together to make thoughtful choices and nurture reflection.
Advisors at Kilachand help students to:
• identify and integrate their interests, strengths, and goals
• craft a fulfilling and coherent academic plan
• identify and access on-campus resources for opportunities and support
• understand the intent of the Kilachand curriculum and integrate Kilachand and general education requirements
• find balance in managing the various aspects of their university experience
• engage with community through leadership opportunities, hosting events, and enriching peer connections
How Kilachand Coursework Fulfills Requirements
Kilachand Honors College students major in one of the degree-granting undergraduate schools or colleges at Boston University and pursue multidisciplinary coursework through Kilachand Honors College. The Kilachand curriculum serves as a primary Hub pathway for Kilachand students.