Boston University

Important On-Campus Telephone Numbers

Students who would like to learn English should contact CELOP for enrollment information.

Study Abroad
Students interested in studying outside the U.S. should contact Study Abroad for the variety of programs they offer.

United States Government Agencies

US Citizenship and Immigration Services (formerly Immigration & Naturalization Service)

US Department of State

Consular Affairs
Information USA
Visa Services
Social Security Online
U.S. Embassies and Consulates Worldwide

US Department of Labor

Internal Revenue Service

Other Agencies

Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles
Massachusetts Department of Revenue
Foreign Consular Offices in the United States
Foreign Embassies of Washington DC