Sustainable Energy Programs @BU
Boston University offers a number of minor and major degree programs that center on sustainability, sustainable energy, and energy and environmental policy generally. Each of these programs include a number of courses. This includes:
- Undergraduate Minor in Sustainable Energy.
- The Energy & Environmental Sustainability Concentration for MBAs in the Questrom School of Business
- Peter Fox-Penner, the director of the Institute, teaches two courses at the Questrom School of Business, Sustainable Energy Business Strategies and Policies [Fall 2016]. Stay tuned for more information on future classes.
- Undergraduate and Graduate Degree concentrations and focuses in the College of Engineering
- Undergraduate and Graduate Degree courses in the Department of Earth & Environment within the College of Arts & Sciences and the Frederick S. Pardee School of Global Studies;
- Environmental Health Department in the School of Public Health; and
- An Applied Sustainability Graduate Certificate program at the Metropolitan College.
For a more detailed listing of degree options and courses, visit Sustainability@BU’s listing of related offerings.