Tagged: site launch
Boston University Medical Campus (BUMC), located in the historic South End of Boston, comprises the Boston University School of Medicine, the School of Public Health, the Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine, and the Division of Graduate Medical Sciences of the School of Medicine. Boston Medical Center is the primary teaching affiliate of the School of Medicine.
The Educational Resource Center (ERC) is an academic support system for students. They offer one-on-one sessions with peers and professionals as well as a variety of workshops.
For more than 40 years, the Institute for Philosophy & Religion (IPR) has been a unique interdisciplinary forum for the exploration of issues at the intersection of philosophy, religion, and public life.
The Center for Career Development’s online resources and seasoned staff can help you navigate all aspects of career development—from exploring majors and careers to networking, internships, graduate study, and so much more—plus show you how they all tie together. They also offer a wide range of career-related events just for BU students and alumni, and they’ve partnered with employers from all sectors looking to recruit from the BU community.
The National Emerging Infectious Diseases Laboratories (NEIDL) is part of a national network of secure facilities studying infectious diseases that are—or have the potential to become—major public health concerns.
- Will – Will Lautzenheiser (CAS’96, COM’07) lost his arms and legs to a deadly bacteria. Now, transplant surgeons want to give them back.
- Secret Lives – Three professors don’t just shine in the classroom. Each has a twin passion.
- Flying – Denise Miller (ENG’10) always wanted to fly. Navy ROTC made it possible. Miller made it happen.
- More on Moore – Actor Julianne Moore (CFA’83) talks about where she finds inspiration
- Magic Numbers – In South Africa, researchers help fight the world’s biggest war on AIDS