Top stories of this issue of Bostonia include:
- Taste Makers: At Harpoon and Brooklyn Breweries, BU alums are crafting the next generation of beer
- Damages: What are the costs of the deadliest rock concert in American history? Two alums approach the Station nightclub fire from different sides.
- Love Me Tender: Nicole Daley helps young teens find the way to healthy relationships
- What Is Life?: The answer depends on whom you ask
- Revelations: Marc Maron’s WTF podcast gives millions of listeners something different: reality Video
- Cricket Gets Some Respect (Again): A popular sport abroad climbs out of baseball’s shadow Video
COMtalk is a publication for alumni, parents and friends of the Boston University College of Communication.
Bostonia is BU’s official alumni magazine. Feature articles for the Fall 2010 issue include:
- Game Changers – How BU’s brain discoveries are influencing America’s most popular sport
- Someplace Better – Tracing the migration of African Americans from the South to the North and West
- Five Ways to Get There – BU alumni hope to make the world a greener and more energy-efficient place
- Street Medicine – Jeff Stein (CAS’11) carries on the proud and contrary tradition of protestor and street medic
- Dry – A new treatment for alcoholism at the School of Medicine defies the recovery movement