Bostonia: Summer 2012
- Will – Will Lautzenheiser (CAS’96, COM’07) lost his arms and legs to a deadly bacteria. Now, transplant surgeons want to give them back.
- Secret Lives – Three professors don’t just shine in the classroom. Each has a twin passion.
- Flying – Denise Miller (ENG’10) always wanted to fly. Navy ROTC made it possible. Miller made it happen.
- More on Moore – Actor Julianne Moore (CFA’83) talks about where she finds inspiration
- Magic Numbers – In South Africa, researchers help fight the world’s biggest war on AIDS