Effective boards of directors are key to nonprofit effectiveness, yet few have had the opportunity to learn about rules of governance, fundraising methods, nonprofit finance, and general best practices.
INML’s Board Leadership Seminar is a three-session program. Nonprofit board members and executive directors are welcome to register. Registration also includes the opportunity to attend several INML Management Seminar sessions.
Future Seminar Dates
- October 30, November 6, November 13, 2013
- All classes are held at the Boston University School of Management
- Register online!
- Download the Board Seminar Flyer!
- To register for the Board Leadership Seminar, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Caroline Trowbridge at 617-358-5930. Registration is on a first come, first serve basis and limited to 15 participants per seminar. Please register by October 10, 2013.
The cost of the Board Leadership Seminar is determined by your organization’s annual operating budget:
- Less than $500,000: $200 per participant
- $500,000-$3 million: $300 per participant
- Over $3 million: $400 per participant