How to Disable SoulSeek
1. Select File Sharing Configuration from the Options menu.
2. Uncheck the box labeled Share save folder.
3. Folders whose icons contain an arrow pointing to a triangle contain shared sub-folders. Expand the directory tree by clicking the + boxes, and uncheck all of the selected boxes.
4. When a folder contains no shared sub-folders, its icon will be plain, but the icons are not updated until the window is closed and reopened.
5. Click OK, and then reopen the window and make sure there are no more shared folders.