Spring 2011 Workshop
April 20, 2011
The Castle, 225 Bay State Road, Boston MA
Dr. ‘Abbas Kadhim, who is presently on the faculty of the Naval Postgraduate School, discussed developments in southern Iraq, particularly in the shrine cities. Professor Roger Owen from Harvard also joined join the meeting.
The afternoon program included:
- 4:30 p.m. tea and coffee.
- 5:00 p.m. introductory remarks by Prof. A.R. Norton, Institute Director
- 5:15 p.m. remarks Dr. Abbas Kadhim
- 6:00 p.m. comments and questions for the speaker and open discussion about future Institute activities and programs.
- 6:30 p.m. light reception
- 7:00 p.m. program concludes