2014 International EarthCorps application is now open
2014 INTERNATIONAL CORPS PROGRAM
EarthCorps is now recruiting for our 2014 International Corps Members! EarthCorps offers a six-month service learning program in Seattle, Washington, USA that brings together emerging environmental leaders to learn the fundamentals of environmental service, community building and leadership. EarthCorps charges no tuition for its services and in fact supplies insurance, individual host families, food, gear and a monthly stipend to all international participants.
Before you apply, please note that EarthCorps is required by the US government to ensure that every applicant meets strict criteria in order to qualify for a US J-1 Trainee visa. EarthCorps has established the following criteria to be considered for our program:
· Between 18-28 years old
· No Criminal Record
· Conversational English
· Four year college degree in the environmental field and one year of work experience in the environmental field OR five years of work experience in the environmental field
Applicants can now use our online application to start, edit and complete their application to EarthCorps. Click here for more information and for application instructions.
DEADLINES AND START DATES:
· Application deadline: December 20, 2013
· Participant selection: February and March 2014
· EarthCorps Program start date: June 2014
· EarthCorps Program graduation: mid-December 2014