OFFICE ASSISTANT – Office of Medical Education position open
OFFICE ASSISTANT – Office of Medical Education
The Office of Medical Education is seeking someone to help with general administrative tasks and basic data analysis and report writing. Job duties will vary. This is a part- time job at Boston University School of Medicine.
- Flexible 14-16 hours per week
- Starting immediately
- 6 month duration (maybe longer)
- $13-15/per hour based on experience
- Excel and basic statistical skills (frequencies, means, basic statistical testing for significance) using statistical program (SPSS and or SAS or equivalent)
- Knowledge of general office procedures
A medical background is desired but not required. Please contact Jodie Trainor via email: email@example.com.