- The histogram doesn't work very well when there are extreme
values. Some automatic binning should be implemented.
- There is no handling of cubes in km/s, only m/s
- Each one pixel movement of the velocity sliders may not result
in a new channel being displayed because of how the IDL widgets are
sized. It should be prety close though.
- If you change the window size, the axis labels may go off the
screen. This is a pretty general problem of spacing these labels
out that I haven't bothered to fix.
- The coordinates are not completely implemented. For example,
changing the coordinates with regions may have strange results. The
sexadecimal axis labelling needs work too to make the output better looking.
- The thresholding fails when there are long one-pixel excursions.
- And many more!