Resources to Help You Choose
The University is offering a wealth of resources to help you make educated investment choices.
Plan Changes Brochure —
Mailed to your home in mid-September
This brochure takes a closer look at the investment options, available resources, and how to make your choice.
Transition Kit — Mailed to your home in early October
This kit will provide everything you need to make your choice, including instructions for enrolling online and legal notices.
One-on-One Consultations—September through December
Sit down with a representative from TIAA-CREF or Fidelity to discuss your personal situation and the investment options that may suit your needs. To schedule an appointment with Fidelity, call 1-800-642-7131 (phone consultations are available, as well). To schedule an appointment with TIAA-CREF, call 1-800-732-8353.
On-campus educational workshops —October and November
Representatives from TIAA-CREF and Fidelity will walk you through the investment structure and give you a chance to ask questions. Those who can’t attend in person may join a webinar online.
Contact BU Human Resources
- Majella Keane 617-353-4709
- Edwin Ramones 617-353-5459
- Kathryn Mohan 617-353-4488
- Tricia Lee 617-358-0711
Contact Fidelity and TIAA-CREF
If you prefer, you may speak to a representative at Fidelity or TIAA-CREF who is knowledgeable about Boston University’s plans.
- To reach a Fidelity representative, call 1-800-343-0860, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to Midnight, Eastern Time.
- To reach a TIAA-CREF representative, call 800-842-2252, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. or Saturday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Eastern Time.