How to Apply
Join the best and brightest faculty and staff in Boston and youâll quickly discover why so many BU employees both begin and develop their careers at the University. Apply for a position with Boston University and get the most out of your career. A challenging assignment awaits you, whether you join the facilities team, faculty, staff, or our own Boston University Police Department.
To view a listing of our current open jobs, visit Open Job Opportunities.
There are different hiring processes for the various segments of our workforce. Select from the categories below to learn how to apply for available opportunities.
- Medical Campus (all jobs on the Medical Campus)
- Non-exempt Grades 22â26 (hourly paid clerical or technical support staff)
- FMP Process (Facilities Management & Planning, custodian, and trades positions)
- Exempt Grade 41 and Above (monthly paid administrative and professional positions)
- Police Officer (Boston University Police Officer Department positions)
Boston University takes great pride in the quality of people we hire. To ensure that we maintain a safe and productive educational environment, the University conducts background checks on all prospective employees.