Your 1095-C Tax Form for 2018
You will soon receive your 1095-C via US Mail for the 2018 tax year containing important information about your health care coverage.
Employers are required to provide the 1095-C to the following employees as part of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act:
- Employees enrolled in the Boston University Health Plan at any point in 2018
- Employees who worked an average of 30 or more hours per week or were considered a full-time employee in 2018
View and Print Your 1095-C Electronically
You will receive your 1095-C form via US Mail, however you may elect to instead view and print a copy of your 1095-C electronically by visiting www.mytaxform.com
- Under Employer Name/Code enter in 17160.
- It will then prompt you to enter a user ID which will be your full Social Security Number with no dashes or spaces.
- Next, for first time users, select “Forgot your pin” and follow the registrations process.
- Once you log in you must consent to receiving your 2018 1095-C electronically to view it online.
- You can do so on the Homepage or My Account under Delivery Selections.
- Your form will then be available under My Tax Forms.
The IRS will use the information reported on the 1095-C to determine whether you will pay a penalty for failing to have health care coverage as required by the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. If you received an Advance Premium Tax Credit, the information on the form will also help the IRS determine if you should repay any of the tax credit or receive an additional credit.
Please contact the Human Resources Service Center at HR@bu.edu or 617-353-2380 if you have questions.